Hello! Thanks for visiting my website. I am a wedding, lifestyle, branding, and farm-to-table food photographer located in western Michigan. I am a passionate local organic foodie and would love to help you promote your organic farm, earth to table restaurant, or other homegrown/handmade endeavor. I also love capturing the magic of newborns, children, and people in love.
I'm sure you are dying to know some random facts about me so, here ya go:
- I REALLY want a pet otter. Seriously. Could they BE any cuter?
- Cooking with my husband is one of my favorite date night activities.
- Most Saturdays you can find me at the farmer's market, an antique store, or a local rummage sale.
- I loved my sculpture classes when I was in art school. If I wasn't a photographer, I would probably be sculpting wonderful works of art instead.
- I get completely sucked into documentaries and reality TV. Me and Netflix are BFFs.
- Even though I’m Dutch and have zero rhythm, you can often find me dancing in my kitchen to JT.
- I am a giggle pants and got in trouble most often as a child (and, yes, even sometimes as an adult) for laughing when I shouldn't.
- I am a passionate tree hugger. Don't even get me started on paper plates, styrofoam, plastic bags, not recycling, and people throwing away perfectly good stuff. Reduce, reuse, recycle people!
- I could eat Mexican food every day and be blissfully happy! Ole'!
I would love to meet with you, talk photography, and hear about some of your random facts! Click on Contact to schedule a time to chat.
Powered by Squarespace